Applications are invited for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships which is awarded to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at Teesside University, UK.
This scholarship program is created to generate and apply knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve.
Applications Deadline: November 16, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Type:Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: A one-off payment of £3000, allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study. Limited number of scholarships available.
- Applicants must Be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University
- Applicants must Have been offered a place to study at Teesside University, commencing your programme in January 2019
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to submit an application, of no more than 500 words, demonstrating:
- Your outstanding attributes, personal and academic
- How you will use your Teesside degree to achieve the future you deserve
A University panel will select the most promising students to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Please submit a Word or PDF application via email to Adam Rennison, Head of International Recruitment, email: email@example.com.
Visit The Official Website For More Information